Wednesday, August 11, 2010

These are a few of my favorite bags























A blogger, suggested a while back when i left a comment on her blog , to write about my bag collection.I will be fulfilling her wishes and doing just that today.I am a bag lover and i love bags of all sorts .Since i live in a city and use the train,i usually buy the ones that have long straps and can be put across the body for easy handling.


I love the pink neon bag here, it was my best friend during grad school as it adequately housed my 14" laptop and other school items .The orange bag actually is a clutch bag but i ripped the chain off another bag and attached it to this one.
I went shopping with my dad and he paid for this bag so i have this weird attachment to it.


I like the mixture of texture here.The pink part is patent with raise patterns and the brown part is regular faux leather.
The purple bag above is a favorite, it's so huge i could fit a child in it.


Fell in love with the button details on this little misses.


and these are a few of my favorite bags!

Photo Credit:Hard Candy

14 comments:

glamtings said...

I love the purple!!! but u already know dees! The one ur dad bought n the buttons one are also favorites. Nice one missy

PearlsandPeeptoes said...

I have the button clutch too! Mine's black though. It's very chic!

Alexis said...

i love all of your purses/bags!

toyin said...

LOVE the collection...too bad we don't live in the same city...some of those bags will look really good with my clothes :)

Chic Therapy said...

Lol @ Toyin,u know ur bag collection is extra extra fab...i should be the one raiding ur closet.

@ Pearls would love to see a picture of the black purse!!

ASSA CISSE said...

These are all lovely

Hawt said...

nice collection you've got there...that one your dad bought for you and the purple one are my faves.

yemstix said...

love all..i wish i had a bag collection. i especially love the final pic!

Kodi said...

I really love all the purses, good to see another purse fanatic. the blue one on the very first pic is gorgeous...

Terence Sambo said...

gr8 collection....im green wit envy :o)

ambra said...

they all are definitely your happy colorful style!

simplychic said...

the brown and pink is my fav! i want it!

pearlsandpeeptoes said...

I'm on it :-)..but you know you'll have to remind me!

Cheryl: Oh to Be a Muse said...

love the black dress you're wearing with that pink bag.

http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com