Thursday, August 05, 2010

Glamtings

Today i will be featuring a friend and fellow blogger whom i think is a fabulous person (inside & outside). Over the years, I have seen her style evolve from tom boy to classy chic and I must admit I have gone through her FB albums for fashion inspiration. Without further ado, allow me to introduce you to Miss E, the beautiful brain behind Glamtings.


Miss E Says...
So this post has been a long time coming. Chic Therapy has had the patience of a saint with me. To tell you the truth when she asked me to do a style piece i was like huh? I don’t do colour coordinates and I tend to wear what makes me feel gooood and that’s colour...loads of it. I also have a shoe fetish but that’s not what today’s about.
This is me on a typical day.Bright colored sweaters with a graphic tee shirt and jeans,that’s my fashion heaven
See i wasn’t lying

Don’t know if you can see but I’m wearing my ‘Mad Hatter’ t-shirt from Alice in Wonderland:



For some reason I look like I have inhaled something cheap in this picture...no? Or is it just my eye?

However when I do decide to make an effort and dress up...then I tend to go for simple, clean cut styles...

This next dress therefore is a contradiction...I had to hold in my stomach all the time I was wearingit...not quite sure I succeeded :-( 
Now they say 7 is the number of perfection....bet I’m not really sure what was going on here....*scratching head*...all I can say is...it was my birthday and no I do not drink:

Thanks Chic T for letting me share a peek into my wardrobe :-)
Peace, Love and Cheesecake
x
I totally heart Miss E's outfits and the fact that you cant pin point her style.She's eclectic just like that :-). Check out her blog here.

10 comments:

Terence Sambo said...

shes got a very cool earthy style, love it.

The Zhush said...

Love those bright cardis.

ibi said...

.... love dis piece Miss E...nice one

ambra said...

The Mad Hatter t-shirt and the penultimate dress... very very nice and CHIC!!!

Sugarr said...

Go Mighty! :p

deliciousinpink said...

Awww she is so cute...I love love love her denim dress..

sola said...

i taught her about fashion! i take full credit! it was me! (jokes)...looking cute :)

jemina said...

She's beautiful and fabulous, truly inspirational!!! happy friday darling, xoxo

Dee said...

I love her style,everything looks good on her

ari said...

hello hun, you look lovely in all outfits, but my favorite is the body con dress with the strong shoulders. you look AMAZING in it!
xoxo
ari