Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A day in the life of an Ankara Short

Out and about the city-08/14/10



Initially, i was going to wear my new Ankara shorts with my boat shoes























Just before leaving the house, i decided to wear my ruffled sandals.




















Then i decided the shorts were too long and 'chop chop' i cut and wore them without fixing the hemline.:-)

















Ran into a parade downtown.








The cutest jewelry store.






They had quirky accessories










































I love my uncultured persons tshirt





That's all fabulous ones.Have a great day

Tshirt-Uncultured Persons, Ankara Shorts:Nigeria,Boat Shoes:Sperry

11 comments:

KabiOsi Edumare said...

Cute outfit as usual...U pulled it off!!!



Regards

www.seunbankole.com

toyin said...

love it!

PearlsandPeepToes said...

purse is up :-)
Cute shorts!

Ms zee said...

and we have to visit the jewelry store when I am in town :) I love it as always

Kodi said...

now that's a cutie!!! the shirt is perfect for it too...seemed like u had fun at the jewelry store.

that1960chick said...

Prefer the shorts with a shorter hemline defo...that tee is super cute! Love the graphic!

sweet said...

love the shorts...and a great idea of changing it with sandals...just the perfect casual outfit!!!

keep up the post dear!!!

take care
kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

ASSA CISSE said...

love it

yemstix said...

i hear that store...all my "oh i love your earings" are from there...hehehe. it is the best place to go to for affordable and decent custom jewelry.

Life around Me said...

Love love the short. cute outfit

Hawt said...

I love your make up and your outfit too!