Friday, August 06, 2010

because Kate dreamt about me

I was randomly browsing online when i came across Kate Spade's fall collection.I love the vibrant hues in this collection.Those colors, scream CHIC THERAPY and it feels like they were made just for me.I particularly love the yellow patent bag, wish i could covet it.Check out Kate Spade webbie for more.








she looks a bit like Tisha Campbell-Martins
:-)






























































































Photo Credits: Katespade

6 comments:

Eve said...

i love!!
the colors are awesome..nice collection

kerry, a fashion lover said...

such a unique photo shoot! love the colours and the styling!

love kerry

xoxo

http://alittlefashionromance.blogspot.com

The Audacity of Color said...

I really like this collection. I feel like the preppy look is so in right now. The colors here are also fantastic.

ambra said...

2nd pic: that outfit is yours, definitely!!!

Elaine said...

I agree. So chic!

clothed much, a modest fashion blog

Ife' said...

i love the clean lines and bright colors. lovely!

The Fashionista Next Door