Monday, July 12, 2010

Africa on her Shoulder

It's been 12 days since i last blogged and i am really sorry for leaving you all high and dry.Things were a bit hectic here but not to worry, i am back to regular and better blogging.

So, i was at a cookout on Saturday and i ran into A. I loved her whole ensemble, especially the cute 'Africa' bag . The weather was cool, so it was a great way to wear a cardigan and still look summery.












































































































































I love the bag and i so badly want to covet . Doesn't she look fab?

14 comments:

yemstix said...

love the title and I want that bag.Please find out the details so I can run and get it.

Hawt said...

I've got something similar that some girlfriends gave me as a present...it's got the African map and looks almost exactly like this one.

Good to see you back, i've been checking this place and hoping you'd post soon. trust you're doing great.

Empress said...

This outfit is very hot, love how the skirt and bag just come together so nicely!

True Queen

toyin said...

I love the outfit...very stylish and appears comfortable at the same time!

yankeenaijababe said...

Quite stylish, me like...hope all is well with you.

Daniela said...

great skirt !

http://detcetera.blogspot.com/

EGO TRIP AND FASHION said...

i absolutely love your skirt girl!!

bebe said...

I love the hair, and that purse.Where can i find it?

Lucia ♥ said...

I want the skirt and the handbag! I adore her style!!!!

The strange name that eventually makes sense. said...

i totally want that bag!

Adjua said...

Must.Have.That.Skirt.

fasasha said...

i want that bag,amazing!
www.fasasha.com

DaBlackSjp said...

I <3 the bag
and the african touch!
BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL

http://dablacksjp.blogspot.com/

Beautiful Sundays said...

Aww this is my sis from another mother I was at this cookout...that means u prob live In the area...nice!