Friday, August 06, 2010

On a Bright Note...

Monday July 26th 2010

In preparation for the usual battle with my natural hair, i woke up
very early for work last Monday. I however, was ready way too early and had about 45 minutes to kill. As one who hates to waste time, i decided to be productive and do my thing in front of the camera. Here is the result :-)


























































yeah i get to wear bright colored earrings and shoes to work.:-)










White Shirt:AJ Wright, Shoes: Ann Taylor loft, Skirt (used to be a dress):Go Jane, Blazer: Lord & Taylor

9 comments:

Terence Sambo said...

love ur bag...the whole outfit looks kinda scholarly chic :o)

nookie said...

I love your skirt!!

toyin said...

LOVE it!!!

PearlsandPeepToes said...

Oh wow! Your hair grew! I like it! :-)

Ms zee said...

I love it totally :)

ambra said...

... I just wanted to tell you that it is a while I have been following you: you are really a happy and shiny girl. Keep on being the way you are! :)

Chic Therapy said...

Awww...thanks Ambra

ibi said...

love the curly hair.....nice outfit also

ambra said...

You are welcome! :)