Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Black and Blue

Am obviously not talking about the Black and Blue defined below:
adj. 1. discolored by or as if by bruising; - of skin.
n. 1. the dark color of a bruise in the flesh, which is accompanied with a mixture of blue.(Free dictionary).I am talking about me, in an all black outfit with blue accessories this past Friday. :-)

Clutch:I bought this purse from Tj Max about a year ago and It went unused till Friday.I figured it was the perfect pop of color i needed for an all black out fit.

SKirt: This H & m skirt is slowly becoming my favorite.I love the fact that i can dress it up or down.I have worn it countless times already this summer.See here & here

Earings:I am not too certain, but i think i got them from a Beauty supply store.I am not really into matching accessories but i just had to wear the earrings with the bag.

Top: This actually is a dress(purchased from Marshalls).I decided it looked good as a top and voila.














































19 comments:

Elaine said...

You look amazing!!!! Love the all black with the pop of blues. That bag is gorgeous. YOU'RE gorgeous.

clothed much, a modest fashion blog

Fah-schyonysta said...

I love your makeup including the way you did your lips!

PearlsandPeepToes said...

you look fabulous, honey!

yankeenaijababe said...

Smashing, great details, thanks for sharing dearie, miss ya.Muah!

KabiOsi Edumare said...

Chei..U need to teach me a thing or few..The makeup is Glam....Classy!!!!


www.seunbankole.com

toyin said...

me likey!

Terence Sambo said...

Girl u slayed! wit dis outfit...

Chic Therapy said...

Thanks guy!!

jemina said...

You definitely look CHIC CHIC CHIC!!! Fabulous!!! xoxo

Eloo C. said...

You look gorgeous!
(:
xoxo,
e.

http://touchingtheskyy.blogspot.com/

My Republic of Fashion said...

Really pretty outfit. I just love the colour of that clutch.:)SarahD

yemztix said...

u look great and the photographer was the bomb too

ChicTherapy said...

yeah Yemztix i agree the photog was awesome

simplychic said...

i love black and blue too. especially navy and blue :)

Pennerad said...

STYLIN! lol. love every element of this outfit. simply stunning.

Fre$h as $he Wannabee said...

OMG I love love love this look..from the eyes..the the cluth..to the dress!!! that lil cluth is so saucy!! it totally makes your whole outfit pop!! love it mama!

Adjua said...

That clutch is all kinds of awesome!

loveprincess said...

OMG!! I LOVE THE ALL BLACK SOO CHIC!! U r the epitome of creative fashion.. a blouse into a shirt... soo stealing that idea.

Chic Therapy said...

@ Love princess, thanks so much.Your comment is much appreciated and it made me beam all evening :-)