Friday, August 06, 2010

Fabulous Friday

Can you believe it's Friday already?Hurrah for Friday!!!!I do not have much going on this weekend but i do plan to make it out to a flea Market on Sunday.Usually i am too lazy to do anything on Sundays, but i really do want to see this market and hopefully, snag a few treasures.

Anyway, these pictures were taken at a church picnic in May. I choose to wear black and white, and I added the orange flats for a pop of color.

Hope you all have a great weekend.See ya on Monday.:-)
















































why do i always have to pose like this? :-)

















11 comments:

Pennerad said...

that shirt is CRISP.

Sharon said...

Excited about Friday too. I will admit I have been slacking lately myself. So much to do but no get up and go :(
This weekend I hope to get the fire burning under me again.

Have a great weekend. Have fun at the flea market. I love flea markets, never know what you might find.

Eve said...

effortless!
very summery..love it!

KabiOsi Edumare said...

hmmm tempting i might just heard off to d flea market near me in DC....

I just pray the weather turn out great.
Have a wonderful weekend dear.

www.seunbankole.com

Krislyn said...

simple yet chic. you can never go wrong.

Cheryl: Oh to Be a Muse said...

i like to pose looking at my shoes too. you're not the only one. maybe we've seen it done in editorials or something. :)

http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

shari @ little blue deer said...

Too cute! Love the black, white and pop of color! XO! Don't hide your pretty face!

Kiera said...

ha nice...

cant believe you've never seen jersey shore tho..smh
you should watch it..its a good laugh

Adjua said...

I love the pops of color provided by the shoes and purse strap, very clever. That black and white is crispy, clean and classy. Go girl!

nookie said...

I love how you add a splash of color to your outfits!

ari said...

love the pop of color your shoes give to the outfit.
xoxo
ari