Sunday, June 13, 2010

Fierceness Rescurrected

We all know the drill with ANTM chics, they win the cycle(or not) and then go into oblivion right after the show.This however, is not the case with Yaya & Fatima who were 1st and second runner up in their respective cycles. I recently came across pictures of both ANTM Alumnus and it is really nice to see them working with major publications.

Here are some pictures of the gorgeous Fatima in the current edition of Marie Claire and Yaya in Esquire.






Photo Credits: Bossip,www.fashionising.com

5 comments:

Sing said...

Fierce as Tyra would say.
Thanks for visiting my blog.

My Bestfriend's Little Sister(MBLS) said...

Fatima looks great! I loved her look (hated her attitude!)

pearlsandpeeptoes said...

they both look fierce! Yaya is my all time favorite...well and Bree too.
ps - yes I got bored with my template....I do that very often! LOL

Anonymous said...

I visited bcbg.com about a week ago and could have sworn that Fatima was featured on their homepage. That girl is looking goooood

Chic Therapy said...

@ anonymous...you are right!!I just googled it!Glad the girl is working