Wednesday, June 30, 2010

So fresh & so cute,cute

I am so loving Rihanna in her Seventeen Magazine photo shoot (August Edition).One actually forgets how young and pretty she really is (thanks to her mask of edginess and "bad girl" image). I definitely prefer this fresh look. I seriously want to covet the mint green skirt with the purple sash.

























































































































What do you guys think? Photo Credits: YBF ampradio & EntertainmentRundown

Btw, One Nigerian Boy gave me a shout on his blog.Check me out here

4 comments:

Life around Me said...

I forgot how pretty and sweet she looks. But I think she is piping down the whole edgy look. I love the outfit, it is really pretty.

My Bestfriend's Little Sister(MBLS) said...

Love it! The whole bad girl thing can get so tiring!

Terence Sambo said...

Her beauty radiates in these images..

Ms zee said...

I do love these looks a whole lot. I want to covet all the neck pieces, its time to go to Nigeria man, my blood is hot :p