Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Style Alert: Keri Hilson

It's Ms Keri baby, looking all fab and extra fly in an Emilio Pucci dress she rocked this past weekend.The dress does a lot for her and accentuates all the right body parts.I absolutely love love the dress and i think she made the right choice with the shoes and bag.





















I found a similar dress by the same designer. It cost $
$1,860.00 at Saks (ha!ha if only i could afford it)
























photo credit: theybf.com & saksfithavenue.com

6 comments:

miss ages said...

i rep heart miss keri baby....

pennerad said...

the dresses are stunning. great prints.

Jade "Purple" Brown said...

i love the pattern of your dress and those sheer cut outs are cute!

jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

Chic Therapy said...

lol @ Jade...My dress?I wish...I guess the way i worded it made it seem like i bought it...

The Zhush said...

Great eye for style Ms.Chic T.!

simplychic said...

that dress is fierce!