Thursday, May 06, 2010

Soul City Stroll

I decided to take a walk yesterday evening and on the way back i stopped by my friendly neighborhood AJ Wright. I roamed around aimlessly till i got to the art work section.
So for a while now i have been meaning to get an art work for my bedroom. I initially got the painting of a piano man but it was too narrow for the space i wanted it to go in and then, i also decided i wanted something more modern. Anyway, these were the pieces that caught my eyes.























< /a>




























































Piano guy i initially got






















I got the DJ girl...she's divalicios and got attitude just like me :0)























Coincidentally the DJ disk thing in the painting has the words "Soul City Stroll", which is what i was doing when i came across it.

you likey?

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

tots love the dj girl steeze!!! or the one with the head phones! totally cool!

Friend in Fashion said...

This was my favourite too! Great choice :)

Luv, Friend in Fashion
www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
x

Ms zee said...

ok so when I come in, I am getting one thank you :) I love the drummer girl

Yemstix said...

I want to meet the artists. i bet they are hott!

LollyBee said...

The couple are so into themselves.

Ebuli

Jem said...

I like the fourth painting!

Vickii said...

I love the DJ Girl ones! As soon as I get my own place, one of the first things I'll do is buy art!

miss ages said...

pls i like the painting with the girl drumming, nothing sexier than a girl who can play the drums...

yankeenaijababe said...

nice one girl, love them especially the last one. Thanks for sharing, how life now?

simplychic said...

love the dj picture!

Life around Me said...

i love the dj girl and the girl with headphones.

triangle eyes said...

Love these paintings, especially the sensuality of the first one.

Incognito said...

i love the dj girl the most and the first picture is soooo hot...

Tamstyles said...

YES WE HAVE THE SAME ONE! WOW...love it. and all the others to. The boy is bad!