Monday, May 17, 2010

Around and About

This is me and some of the stuff i encountered while showing an out of towner my city this past weekend.
(click on image for larger view)















I was torn between these two colors of Sperry topsiders but i ended up with the one worn above.










Loved the graffiti on the wall...

















Bought this hat and wore it right away :-)





















we saw this African print bag this woman had.We liked... we SNAPPED!

















Some Historic Tour guide guy





















I was attracted by the attire of this singing group










Wear a dress 100 ways demonstration

10 comments:

Jem said...

adorable in yellow! :)

yankeenaijababe said...

love the pictures..:=)

MsAfropolitan said...

Very colourful and nice day it seems. I like the dress on the right in the last pic!

Alexis said...

you look great in the yellow scarf and shoes, it's a suttle matching, which is excellent! and that 100 ways dress looks great too!
i also like your Mickey Mouse shirt :]

Ms zee said...

I love both please pick both :)

Christine said...

your day seemed more interesting than my break off haha I love the Sperry topsiders in the color you choose. Cute : )

Chris
ohandimamazing-makeup.blogspot.com

Terence Sambo said...

omg i love both sperry's must have been a tough decision :o) d African print bag's quite catchy too :o]

The Zhush said...

Love your boat shoes, and looks like the best day...great photos!

Toyin said...

good pick with the yellow ones!

Nubiasnonsense said...

Nice pics of your day out =)