Monday, April 19, 2010

Item of the Week: Ituen Basi Ankara Bangle & Necklace

These bright colored Ituen Basi bangles and necklaces have been a favorite of mine for a while now. Hopefully T.T's Ituen Basi necklace will somehow find its way to my lovely neck (where it rightfully belongs-lol)
Available at My Asho







in-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-top: Photo Credits : My Asho & Ghanas Entertainment

They sure are a great accessory to have for spring/summer. Ya dig?

8 comments:

N.O said...

i dig,nice and colourful.i can see you in them

Ms zee said...

Please help me I want them all o

Chic Therapy said...

Ms Zee, lol i knew you would like them.Dont they ship to Canada?

Jade "Purple" Brown said...

im loving all of the cool patterns!ecspecially the beaded necklaces!

jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

toyin said...

if I ever mysteriously loose that necklace, I know where to look for it :)

Ms zee said...

@ Toyin put Toronto on your where to search for it list cos If I find them in Boston they are going with me :)

deliciousinpink said...

OMG, these are gorgeous...I want all of them :)

Chioma Nzekwe said...

I love them sooooo much