Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hello

For a long time i toyed with the idea of starting a fashion/creative blog, but with grad school and my work schedule it was a mission impossible. However, with my current schedule and a little push from O'Zee, i am here today writing my first post-Exciting!!!!

While, i do not claim to be an expert of any sort, i do think i have a penchant for fashion and a good number of my posts will center around trends, make up and creativity as a whole.

My style

My style can be really boring, loud, simple, weird, overly colorful, and downright to copying what is in fashion. However, a fundamental thing for me is comfort.

Without further ado, I'll like to introduce you to me.

Enjoy my Blog

10 comments:

Ms zee said...

Finally o oya more

Mide said...

I love your style, esp. the colors....

finz said...

Yay! Ok, my first assignment for you. I need tips on how to wear eyeshadow. Nothing fancy, just for a simple everyday look.

ChicTherapyOnline said...

Lol Finz in due time

Mide thanks

Zee, more posts coming

Joksy said...

yipeee!! i love the colour theme here..its really welcoming.

Nice one my darling friend.... My mouth is watering for more

Olabisi said...

Like to know about dressing for occasions... so like I meet my father in law in a few days, what should I wear? A dinner date with my ex? Any advise?

My Bestfriend's Little Sister(MBLS) said...

Welcome to Blogsville! thank-you for leaving a comment on my blog!

Chic Therapy said...

Thanks MBLS

Anonymous said...

u are doing good.keep up the good work.

sexykifa82 said...

Congratulations on the blog. Goodluck with ur future post. U def. have nice material.Love it girlfriend!